Double RL - Plaid Woven Workshirt in Cream/Blue
Vintage-inspired workshirt made with a rustic, medium-weight cotton fabric. Pattern is inspired by a 19th-century homespun plaid. Authentic runoff chain-stitched construction at the side seams, which is based on workshirts from the 1920s and ’30s. Muslin reinforcements at the interior.
- Size medium has a 30" back body length, an 18.75" shoulder, a 44" chest, and a 34.75" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Point collar. Buttoned throat tab. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Two chest buttoned pockets.
- Authentic runoff chain-stitched construction at the side seams. Muslin reinforcements at the interior.
- Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally.
- Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals, and implement the principles of decent work.
- This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Visit corporate.RalphLauren.com/citizenship-create-timeless-style for more information on Ralph Lauren's sustainability initiatives.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.