Taylor Stitch - The Foundation Short in Navy Twill
We took our beloved silhouette inspired by WWII military chinos and lopped off the legs—what’s left may just be our favorite set of shorts to date. We cast The Foundation Short in a light yet substantial organic cotton that’s been given a thorough garment wash for a lived in softness, and finished it with all of the useful features that made their long-legged brother such a smash hit. Two slash front pockets, a low-profile coin pocket, and unbeatable YKK hardware finish out the package. When it comes to the perfect summer wardrobe, it pays to build on solid ground.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton herringbone pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a vintage feel.
- Front slash pockets allow easy entry into pockets.
- Low profile welt coin pocket inset into waistband.
- Two back welt pockets.
- 4 hole vintage military style button at waistband.
- YKK zipper fly.
- Bound fly and outseam.
- 8" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.