Taylor Stitch - The Point Shirt
After an extended leave of absence, The Point Shirt returns to the front lines in a brand new Natural Reverse Sateen finish. Our take on the classic military field shirt features a tailored fit (complete with high armholes to prevent bunching at the chest) and meticulous construction, but the materials are anything but standard issue. Featuring 100% organic cotton that’s been washed for a lived-in texture and durable melamine buttons, this shirt will hold up on the field and in the wash. We’ll get straight to the point—this is another Responsibly Built staple, ready for years of service.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft, vintage hand feel.
- Signature California collar.
- Two patch chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Vintage melamine-style buttons.
- Clean finish construction throughout.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit with high armholes.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size—buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Small.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.